Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trapped!

My trip has not been off to the smoothest of starts, as a two-hour delay in Boston caused me to miss the only morning flight from London to Prague (8:00 a.m.). Now I must wait for the next one, which is at 2:3o p.m. LE SIGH.

Oh well. I think I have made it over the hill from cranky (having been up since 8:30 yesterday morning? Or something? I have no grasp on the time...) to content even though I have hours to kill yet. (To be honests, internet connection is a big comfort, whichI hate, but it was necessary to let my program and parents know what's up.) Thank God I am in London (the English language is also, obviously, a big comfort... I have the feeling it will become even more so in several hours...).

This is really just a boring blog, born out of boredom (I have paid internet time to kill here...), so, apologies for the waste of internet and lack of visuals (blog - visuals = very unengaging, at least in my book). And so, farewell for now!

2 comments:

  1. So I am hoping that by now you are where you set out to be? How is it? You must be exhausted! I hope you have great people in your apartment, what an adventure Caitlin, you're making memories that you can share with your kids years from now..........when you are old, like me! HE he he. God Bless, be careful!

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry things got off to a rocky start, Caitlin. Hopefully, you are in your apartment now and getting settled. Your Mum was telling me that you and your group will be taking trips -- Vienna was one of the places she mentioned. How wonderful!! I hope you will have time to blog once in a while so we can share your adventures with you. Love, Gaia

    ReplyDelete